GOLDEN DAYS HOMECARE provides peace of mind in your own home or residential retirement community.
Most seniors are unwilling or unable to acknowledge their need for non-medical home care. We have trained and experienced staff that understands and works with the family. We have developed and established strategies assisting adult children as family caregivers, helping them navigate the maze of long-term care considerations.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you or your loved one the best service in the industry.
At Golden Days Homecare LLC, our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. Our company is based on the belief that our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting these needs and, as a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Golden Days Homecare tailors a personal care plan that maximizes the clients’ independence and dignity. We work hard to arrange for a personal caregiver to help you or your loved one in the comfort of your home. Our agency understands that most seniors prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own home environment. Our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible at home.
We understand that one solution does not fit every situation, so we take the time to listen and learn about each client’s needs and preferences. We believe that help should be provided as requested, on time and efficiently. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client’s independence and dignity.
What to expect as our client
- When we receive a call from you or your family, we will schedule a meeting at your home, and one of the managers will meet with you or your family to describe what we offer and discuss your needs.
- During the initial meeting with our manager, you will be able to ask questions and point out your expectations, and you will be given a break down of how much it will cost. Once we agree upon the prices, the amount never changes.
- Before service begins, we will present a service agreement, answer your questions, and all parties involved will sign. Then we will arrange for our Care Coordinator RN to come to your home or where the client resides to carry out an assessment to determine the level of care needed.
- When the assessment is complete, the RN and the Family Caregiver will create a Plan of Care that will cover:
- Functional limitation
- Medications to be reminded
- Special diet
- Care and services needed
- Items or equipment needed to perform the care and service
- A copy of the plan of care will be left at your home
- After the care and services begin, our RN- Director of Care will make sure an in-home visit is done as planned and as needed without additional charge.
- In case payments are paid by insurer directly to the agency, our office staff will work with the insurance company and the family to provide necessary paper work.
- All of our staff members are trained and instructed to protect client information, and are aware that they should not release client information without consent or a signed form of release.
- After the assessment and the plan of care are complete, we will work hard to match the client with the right caregiver.
- A re-assessment is done when there are any changes with the client. The Plan of Care is adjusted to meet these new needs.