Your caregiver will either be a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Daily or weekly services may include:
- Live-in or sleep-over
- Hygiene assistance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and monitoring
- Weekend and holiday assignments
- One-on-one care after discharge from sub-acute setting or hospital
- Routine personal care
- Rides to doctor appointments and errands
- Medication reminders
Personal Care Assistance
Our caregivers have received training that enables them to support you or your loved one with day to day activities of daily living.
Golden Days Homecare caregivers are trained, experienced and licensed personal care assistants and can help with:
- Dental care
- Nail care
- Ambulation (walking)
Respite care in your home
We provide respite care that will enable the family caregiver to have a break. This assistance can be one a time assignment or scheduled on a weekly or monthly basis.
Live in care
Golden Days Homecare can help you arrange around-the-clock care that will give you or your loved one the peace of mind knowing that there will be someone available 24 hours a day.
- We can arrange for one caregiver to stay in your home or your loved one’s home, or
- We can arrange for caregivers to work in shifts