At Golden Days Homecare, it is not about what we have achieved in the past–it is about what we are doing now and the foundations we are laying for the future. Our cornerstones for the future are the strong partnerships we are building with businesses, churches and families in our communities. Our commitment and caring attitude demonstrate our caring spirit, and our trusting friendships leave lasting positive impressions.
We exist to transform the lives of our elderly parents or loved ones who are physically challenged. Our caregivers are trained and experienced and understand that they are socially and physically obligated to support and care for our elderly population. Our staff is committed, dependable, trustworthy, and ethical and avails themselves when needed and provides requested care.
To be the champion of quality home care services and a household name for senior care in Maryland and beyond.
To offer inclusive, client-focused care that socially and physically empowers our clients and their families and gives them peace of mind. We strive to help one client at a time to:
- REGAIN their independence
- CONTINUE to stay where they want and in the environment they are used to
- RELIEVE stress and burden on the rest of the family
GOLDEN DAYS HOMECARE
- Was founded in 2008 by a long term care nurse and has been licensed since 2010 in the state of Maryland to provide care and services.
- Our goal is to become a household name and the most reliable and sought after Non-Medical Home Care provider in Maryland and beyond.
- We are community based and family oriented.
- Our caregivers provide in-home care and services to seniors and physically challenged individuals in both individual homes and retirement communities.
- Our Golden Team of Caregivers are dedicated to helping people achieve their full potential, regardless of age, race, or religion.
- We are state licensed by Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Office of Health Care Quality as a Residential Service Agency (RSA).
- We are Medicaid waiver approved.
- We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Our services are provided by either Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) ,
Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs) or Home Health Aides that are
licensed, trained, bonded, and fully insured.
All of our caregivers are direct employees of Golden Days Homecare and, prior to employment, have undergone extensive background checks and drug test screening.
We are available 24/7
Our caregivers are supervised by an RN-Director of Care.